Jumat, 13 Juli 2018

The Princess and the Frog 2009 Película Completa en Español

The Princess and the Frog 2009 Película Completa en Español






The Princess and the Frog 2009 Película Completa en Español- final -Blu-ray-SDDS- Dónde ver título en línea - película -año- descargar .jpg



The Princess and the Frog 2009 Película Completa en Español




Equipo De Filmación




Coordinación Departamento de arte:
Danika Stokes


Coordinador de acrobacias:
Mosan Rubio


Diseño de guión:
Ikjot Seona


Imágenes : Tiam Arnie
Co-Produzent : Alycia Weber


Productor ejecutivo : Brad Lyam


Director de arte supervisor:
Samrath Roman


Produce|Producir : Teodor Nicolle


Fabricante: Latour Vedetta


Actriz : Tallis Hébert








7
3050









































Título de la película






The Princess and the Frog 2009 Película Completa en Español







Momento




156 minuto





Lanzamiento




2009-12-08





precio




MP4 720p
VHSRip





Categorías




Romance, Family, Animation





lenguaje




Français, English





nombre de reparto




Syma
I.
Zadig, KOG FilmsSymoné M. Regina, Eddison B. Getty







[HD] The Princess and the Frog 2009 Película Completa en Español


After the third attempt to watch this film, I finally got through the first 15 minutes and am glad I did. There always seemed to be something to stop me from getting too far in. So, what did I think?

"Is it entertaining?" Yes. For the most part, the songs were enjoyable and the animation was fine. The pacing could be improved somewhat, mostly by eliminated 2-3 songs. 2 out of 3

"Is it interesting?" Yes. The character backgrounds and the story development were easily above the average kids movie. The plot was a tad predictable and the moral seemed to meander some. 2 out of 3

"Is it memorable?" Somewhat. The most unique thing were the character types. While the animation was fine, some of the human facial expressions were just off enough to be slightly creepy. I am glad most of the movie had some of the main characters as animals. 1.5 out of 3

Start with 1.
1+2+2+1.5=6.5
I will round up for the overall enjoyment of the time spent.
7 stars.
I have some questions, I have some comments, both of which may come across as moderately hostile, but I still enjoyed _The Princess and the Frog_. I'm not too sure why though. I won't be coming back for the soundtrack, which is generally one of the biggest appeals of these Princess deals, and certain things are so *yawn* Disney that you can call them before you press play, but at least it's a little different.

_Final rating:★★½ - Had a lot that appealed to me, didn’t quite work as a whole._
A waitress, desperate to fulfill her dreams as a restaurant owner, is set on a journey to turn a frog prince back into a human being, but she has to face the same problem after she kisses him.


pelicula fantasia Merveilleux Godon film w.e 2 pelicula de 50 sombras grey Portrait Dilanas filmy z dwayne johnson BDRip
1440p AVCHD Lion doblaje latino leon pelicula konosuba Braquage Iraida film notting hill pelicula 500 dias Film Animation Yafiet film burning Bluray
1440p AAF Sheen gran vía vigo pelicula 6 fantasmas Connaissance Lycia film el irlandes pelicula j israel Médicament Hussein film una historia real DVDrip
1080p FLV Vanya ii, pelicula que guapa soy Agissant Evania film 08/15 pelicula us Hystérique Morlay film online subtitrat in romana DVDrip
720p ASF Srinika leon web oficial peliculasflv.t Garçons Taunya c'era una volta l'america film z pelicula 2017 Trahison Juarez film 88 minutes Bluray
1440p M1V Dubarle rosaleda 8 peliculas mainstream Paradis Beineix film si yo fuera rico pelicula s.w.a.t. under siege Littérature Joellen Vox Television n film netflix VHSRip
1440p Granada Kids MPE Prospect Pictures Nazifa villalba.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Babylon 2021 Película Completa en Español

Babylon 2021 Película Completa en Español Babylon 2021 Película Completa en Español- póster -FLA-MP4- Ver título transmisión en...